Jackson Galaxy | cat behaviour
Declawing: Jackson Galaxy Just Says No!
Jackson Galaxy's Solutions for Living with Clawed Cats!
Video : How to trim your cat's claws
(or How to annoy your cat in less than 5 seconds)
Cat Answer Tool | Humane Society of the U.S.
Cat Health 101
The Fine Art of Cat Introduction
Dr. Elsey's Litter Box Solutions
Unresolved behaviour issues may cause cat owners to surrender their cats to an animal shelter. FFN members have many years experience with cats and want to help cat owners correct such issues before they become a problem. The FFN Behaviour Hotline is free. Please contact us at email@example.com or call 519.301.5735.
- Put something in the flower bed that is uncomfortable to walk on, such as:
- Plastic carpet runner, turned upside-down so teeth are facing upward.
- "Cat Scat" – Commercial product found at some garden supply stores (Lee Valley) consisting of four plastic spiked mats.
- Large pieces of bark mulch, pine cones, or chicken wire.
- coffee beans
- citrus peels
- pipe tobacco
- NEVER use cayenne pepper! It can get into their eyes
All these items must be replenished regularly.