Spay it forward!
World Spay Day is an international day of action to promote the sterilization of pets, community cats and street dogs as a way to save animals’ lives. It takes place each year on the last Tuesday of February. This year World Spay Day will be 27 February 2018.
FFN is happy to announce that the following Veterinary Clinics will be participating in World Spay Day 2018 by offering discounted spays/neuters on selected dates during the week of February 26th.
- Avon Pet Hospital | February 27 to March 2 | 519-271-7712
- Coventry Animal Hospital | February 28 | 519-273-3471
- Kirkton Veterinary Clinic | February 26 to March 2 | 519-229-8911
- Mitchell Veterinary Clinic | February 27 | 519-348-9711
- Perth Veterinary Services | February 26 to March 2 | 519-271-5171
- Romeo Pet Hospital | February 26, 27 and March 1 | 519-272-2100
- St. Marys Veterinary Clinic | February 26 to March 2 | 519-284-3501
Clinics that have confirmed their participation have received posters for promotion. We are also working on a media release and some social media posts. Please help us spread the word!
Also, please note that vaccinations may be required before your pet is spayed / neutered so inquire about vaccinations before booking a surgery appointment.
The Feline Friends Network Annual General Meeting will be held on SUNDAY, 25 FEBRUARY, 2018 at 2pm. The meeting location is new – the Ritsma meeting room in the Burnside Agriplex Building, located behind the Rotary Complex on McCarthy Road in Stratford. Remember to bring a bit of cash for FFN dues renewal, the “penny raffle”, Puddy Products, and a new version of the FFN T-shirt. Hope to see you there!